If your looking for a quaint and relaxing atmosphere to stay with historic charm, this is it! We highly recommend this BB. From the beautiful courtyard and grand front porch rocking on the gorgeous historical home, it definitely left us wanting to sit and stay awhile! It’s at an excellent location on Main Street with walking distance to downtown were we could feel the old vibes of Belton truly. It was close to restaurants & shops. You will find it’s a a perfect travel distance to the Bell County Expo center, UMHB and Baylor’s McLane stadium also.
Wendy Michell Gentry
We stayed in the Yellow Rose room. It was lovely. The bed was comfortable. Everything was well-appointed. Evening snacks were fun. Perfect reading room/porch. Breakfast was amazing with a great variety and delicious food (Rhonda loves to cook, and it shows). We absolutely plan to return and are happy to recommend it to anyone!
Traci Shuffield Fulmer
Stayed mid-October. Food was AMAZING! Hosts were great! Highly recommend!
- Double thumbs up 👍👍. If you are in the Belton area, you have to check this beautiful B & B out!! Breakfasts were delicious. Southern hospitality at its finest!! I’ll be back 😊
- What a gem! Every aspect of our stay at Bryn Oaks was a delight, to include the owners, Rhonda and Kirk. They were responsive to requests and needs and proved to be a wealth of recommendations and history of the area. The main home is tastefully decorated and has a welcoming front porch and inviting yard. Each evening, a yummy snack was provided for us and each morning a delicious breakfast that showcased Rhonda’s love of cooking was served. The lemon-rosemary muffins were my favorite!
- Best BNB experience! 5/5 stars!
- The Owners are fantastic. The place is beautiful with large comfortable rooms and very clean. Enjoyed the cookie in the evening and an excellent breakfast in the morning.
- Hosts were excellent. Clean and well maintained and breakfast was delicious. Wish we could have stayed longer. Lovely stay will look forward to our next visit here. Very recommended.
Our stay was very pleasant and thoroughly enjoyed chatting with the owners. Bed was comfortable, room was spacious and the towels were thick and large.
Wonderful 18th century home, very cozy and clean, the breakfast was outstanding and the hosts very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely stay again. Thank you Kirk and Rhonda.🙏✝️
Kirk and Rhonda were gracious host at their beautiful bed and breakfast. We will go back as soon as we can!
We had the most wonderful Valentines weekend at Bryn Oaks B&B. Rhonda and Kirk are the sweetest people. The rooms are immaculate and the breakfast was outstanding. Beautiful outdoor spaces as well. We will definitely go back!!
We recently stayed at the Bryn Oaks Bed and Breakfast while attending a family wedding in Belton, and we loved everything about it! The home is beautifully restored and decorated, with large rooms and comfy beds. The grounds are tranquil with spaces to sit and enjoy the outdoors. Rhonda cooked delicious, gourmet breakfasts for us each day and we throughly enjoyed visiting with her and her husband, Kirk. The nicest people! The house is situated on Main Street and easily accessible to anywhere you want to go in Belton. And it’s about half way between the music and art scenes of Austin and the Magnolia properties in Waco, so there is lots to do if you’re on a vacation in the area. I could not recommend this B&B more enthusiastically and we will definitely be returning. Thanks Rhonda and Kirk for a wonderful home away from home.
I recently stayed at the Bryn Oaks B&B in Belton, Texas and had a great time. Beautiful home, room and close to downtown. Very clean and safe with a great breakfast. I highly recommend and will return. Kevin
Just awesome little staycation! Rhonda was quick to respond and super accommodating. The place was so clean and comfortable with great linens, towels and adorable little touches. Loved our stay.
What a wonderful stay! We really enjoyed our stay at Bryn Oaks. Rhonda and Kirk were incredibly helpful, kind, and friendly! We will most definitely stay here again.